Disclaimer: The Resort Village of Tuxford makes every effort to keep the data on its website accurate and current.
The data provided on this website is for reference purpose only. Please contact the Village office if you need to use this data for legal purposes. The original Bylaws should be consulted for the purpose of interpretation and application of the Law.
- 1-88: The Noise Bylaw
- 3-88: A Bylaw of the Village of Tuxford to control the development of blocks 7, 8, 9, 10, Plan No. 81MJ05214 In the Village of Tuxford
- 1-89: The Tuxford Recreation Board
- 1-90: A bylaw to regulate the operation of vehicles, the parking of vehicles and the use of the public highways
- 3-90: A bylaw to require connection of property to the sewer and water system
- 5-90: A bylaw to regulate and control dogs & cats within the Village of Tuxford
- 1-92: A bylaw to establish an Emergency Measures Organization in accordance with the Emergency Planning Act, 1989
- 3-92: A bylaw to control the disposal of waste within the Village of Tuxford
- 1-93: A bylaw to establish a Recreation Board
- 1-94: A bylaw to regulate Contractors & Businesses
- 1-96: A bylaw to permit and regulate the operation of snowmobiles
- 2-98: A bylaw to prohibit the burning of rubbish or waste material within the village boundaries
- 1-2002: A bylaw to dispense with the mailing of assessment notices
- 1-2006: Public Notice Policy
- 2-2006: Firefighting & Emergency
- 3-2006: Nuisance Abatement Bylaw
Please Note: Minutes will not be update until Council had approved them at the next regular council meeting. Eg. July minutes will not appear until after the August meeting has taken place.